Create or modify files in the iCloud Drive “Drafts 5” folder or local storage. It is not possible to modify files outside the app’s iCloud Drive folder.
- Name: Template for file name, including extension.
- Path: Template for folder path, relative to root directory. For local files, this is the app “Documents” folder, for iCloud Drive it is the “Drafts 5” folder in iCloud Drive.
- Template: Template for the content of the file.
- Write Type:
- create: Create a new file. If an existing file already exists at the location, create as new file with a number suffix added.
- replace: Create new file, overwriting an existing if it exists.
- prepend: Prepend template content at the beginning of the file. Create the file if it does not already exist.
- append: Append template content at the end of the file. Create the file if it does not already exist.
- Destination: Should the file be in app local storage or iCloud Drive.