Send pre-configured email messages in the background using Outlook.com/Live integrated accounts. Step integrates via Microsoft Graph API. The first time this step is used you will be asked to authenticate. To use multiple accounts, use different credential identifiers.
This step will work with any personal or work/school account enabled to work with Outlook.com/Live.
About Mail Options
- Recipients: Comma separated list of recipient emails for each of the recipient types. These can be just email address, or
Name <email>formatted - like “Joe Smith firstname.lastname@example.org, Jane Doe email@example.com”.
- Subject: Template for the subject line.
- Body: Template for content of the message. If “Send as HTML” is enabled, this template is expected to output valid HTML, otherwise plain text.
- Send as HTML: If enabled, the mail is sent as formatted HTML email and the body template should output fully formed HTML. The most common use of this option is to run Markdown to HTML conversion to get rich-text mail. In this case the simple template “%%[[body]]%%” can be used.
- Credential Identifier: A string identifier for the Gmail account to use. This value is only needed if you wish to use more than one account with Drafts. If used, all actions with the same identifier will use the same alternate login for Gmail.