Drafts 4 User? Get details about migration and what's new
Drafts is organized around three basic areas:
- Editor: In the center is the editor. Drafts launches directly to the editor, keeping your text first. Learn more about the editor.
- Draft List: The draft list is where you manage drafts. Retrieve past drafts, filter and organize them and more. To access the draft list, swipe to the right anywhere on the editor, or tap the draft button at the top left. Learn more about managing drafts.
- Action List: The action list is where you act on your drafts. It displays groups of actions which can be used to integration manipulate text, send to other services and apps and more. Learn more about actions.
- Our Screencasts cover many basics of Drafts and help you get oriented.
- Have questions? Ask on our Community site.
- Integration Guides are available with ready to use actions showing how to use Drafts with many popular services and apps - like Evernote, Dropbox, Todoist, OmniFocus, Things and more.
- The Action Directory is a searchable repository of actions shared by community members.
Drafts is very customizable. Most options are accessible via the appearance (Aa) and general settings (gear) buttons at the bottom right. Details: