The main window of Drafts is organized around several areas:
- Editor: The main space to text entry Learn more about the editor.
- Draft List: Access the drafts you have created in the draft list. You can hide/show this pane via toolbar or options in the “View” menu. Learn more about managing drafts.
- Filters: The action list is where you act on your drafts. It displays groups of actions which can be used to integration manipulate text, send to other services and apps and more. Learn more about filtering drafts.
The Mac version of Drafts does not yet have support for the powerful actions available on the iOS version. Actions are planned for a future update.
- Our Screencasts cover many basics of Drafts and help you get oriented.
- Have questions? Ask on our Community site.
- Integration Guides are available with ready to use actions showing how to use Drafts with many popular services and apps - like Evernote, Dropbox, Todoist, OmniFocus, Things and more.
- The Action Directory is a searchable repository of actions shared by community members.
Drafts is very customizable. Most options are accessible via the appearance (Aa) and general settings (gear) buttons at the bottom right. Details: