Drafts for Mac is now out of preview. We recommend the majority of users use the production release of Drafts available from the Mac App Store. Only use the beta release if you are sure you are comfortable with occasional issues, and are willing to take the time to test new features and give feedback.
This page will contain information about beta access to Drafts for Mac. Please read details below for answers to common questions about the beta. Check back here regularly for new builds.
Latest Beta Build
- Version 14.5.23, Posted 2019-07-17
- Expiring 2019-08-31
To use the Drafts for Mac beta, the following are required:
- Mac running macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) or greater. (Note: macOS 10.14 Mojave is recommended and may be required for final release.)
- Active Drafts Pro subscription.
- iCloud (and iCloud Drive) enabled on the Mac and using the same account as your iOS devices which use Drafts.
Before using the beta, it is highly recommended you run backups of drafts and actions and enabled automatic periodic backups on the iOS version.
- Download the most recent build from the link above.
- Decompress the zip file, if your browser did not automatically.
- Move “Drafts.app” to the Applications folder.
- Initial sync may take some time to complete. Be patient waiting for your drafts to appear.
Please send issues and feedback regarding the Drafts for Mac beta to email@example.com with “Drafts Mac Beta” in the subject - or use the “Send Feedback” menu item in the Help menu of the beta.
New builds will be posted to this page periodically. Please update regularly.